Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Post One

This is post number one of the Niner Green blog.  That's right, I now have more blog posts than ECU basketball has 20-win seasons!

I am a Charlotte alum, class of 2007, and have been bleeding green since the mid 1990's.  I plan on posting one or two updates a week, and will keep it light and entertaining, but also informative (or as informative as a blog who's author lives 5 plus hours away from Charlotte could possibly be!).  The App State fans who will no doubt spy on here cannot read too well, so the entries will usually be fairly short.

I hope you enjoy my rambling thoughts on all things Charlotte 49ers!

Welcome to Niner Green.. GO NINERS!




1 comment:

  1. Nice! Looking forward to reading this and translating for my App friends!

    ReplyDelete